Making paper kittens
How to make your own super cute kitten finger puppets...
1. Copy and cut out the pattern pieces from patterned paper.
2. Roll the body piece, line up the markers and glue into place.
3. Bend the tail and curl it round so that the pattern shows nicely.
4. Glue the whiskers on. Make three snips into each side to create four whiskers on each side.
5. Roll the rectangular piece and glue securely. Glue it into the inside of the cat. (This is for your finger!)
6. Draw or paint black eyes and a nose.
Voila! A lovely little kitten-y friend!